The Neurological and Electrodiagnostic Institute of St. Louis, located in West County, is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art electrodiagnostic testing to help your doctor evaluate, diagnose and treat your neurological condition. Some of the more common conditions we test for include:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Brachial Plexopathies
- Cubital Tunnel/Ulnar Neuropathy
- Radial Tunnel/Radial Neuropathy
- Tarsal Tunnel
- Cervical and Lumbar Radiculopathy (“pinched nerve” in the neck or back)
- Hand or foot numbness/tingling
- Sports Injuries - Dr. Phillips is the EDX consultant to the St Louis Cardinals
- Other Traumatic nerve injuries
We welcome you as a patient and appreciate the opportunity to participate in your neurological care. Dr. Phillips and his staff strive to provide a comfortable and caring environment, and to ease any anxieties or concerns you may have about the testing procedures.
Dr. Phillips accepts same-day referrals for nerve conduction studies, and will fax your doctor a narrative report of his findings generally on the same day or within 24 hours of your test.